About the job
You will support and work closely with the Group CFO and Investor Relations to improve the group´s Financial Planning & Analysis and reporting to key stakeholders.
You will report to the CFO who is also based at the headquarters in Lund.
- Support quarterly closing processes including analysis and presentation materials for Group management, the board and external stakeholders.
- Lead the annual update of the company´s 3-year financial plan, which forms part of the company´s strategic planning process.
- Follow-up of Divisional / Business Unit performance vs quarterly financial forecasts.
- Work with the wider CFO office to improve controlling processes including financial reporting structures and follow-up processes.
- Analysis and follow-up of working capital development and Capex investments.
What we are looking for
You have a University degree in Finance, Business or related field followed by 3-5 years of experience from a similar role. You have strong analytical skills and business acumen. You can manage complex tasks and handle large amounts of information and convey conclusions it in a clear and stringent way.
We expect you to be driven, independent and a person able to take initiatives. You are fluent in English and enjoy working in an international and eventful environment.
Contact and Application
In this recruitment process, Alfa Laval is supported by Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning. Interviews will held on a continuous basis as applications are submitted. Please apply as soon as possible via www.jurek.se. Please note that we do not accept applications by mail. For any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Malin Sjöström by phone 0709-72 14 70, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alfa Laval is a leading global provider of first-rate products in the areas of heat transfer, separation and fluid handling. Alfa Laval aims to help enhance the productivity and competitiveness of its customers in various industries throughout the world. We define their challenges and deliver sustainable products and solutions that meet their requirements – mainly in energy, the environment, food and the marine industry.