Skanska is one of the world’s largest construction and development companies with business operations in the Nordics, Europe, and USA. Together with our customers and the collective expertise of our 30,000 + teammates, we build for a better society and aim to be a leader in sustainable solutions, quality, safety and ethics. We never stop thinking about reshaping the future.
We are now looking for a IT Internal Auditor to join our journey. The IT internal audit team consist of one manager and on auditor covering the Skanska IT and Cyber operations worldwide. The IT internal audit team is new at Skanska, and this position has an opportunity to be part of the journey to establish IT as a main pillar for Internal audit at Skanska. The position requires business travel covering the geography of all the Skanska’s Business Units. Furthermore the IT internal audit team is part of The Internal Audit and Compliance
The work will be conducted at the Skanska HQ in Stockholm and you report to Group IT Internal Audit Manage
About the role
Internal Audit is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization’s operations. Internal Audit and Compliance is to increase shareholder value by:
- Provide independent and objective assurance services designed to improve the internal control environment within Skanska Group.
- Ensure Group compliance with applicable laws and listing requirements relating to Internal Control.
- Support the organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes within the Skanska Group.
In addition to regular audits, conducting investigations of possible ethical breaches is included in the role.
An IT Internal Auditor is responsible to plan and lead IT related parts of the internal audit assignments defined by the audit plan within Skanska Group.
What we offer
As an employee at Skanska you will become an important part of our journey towards a better society. You will work in an international, multicultural, and cross functional environment with colleagues in many different countries. Our competent, innovative and motivated people are our most important asset, and we care deeply about our employees´ wellbeing, personal development and growth. We offer a stimulating work environment with attractive benefits and a culture of openness, cooperation and respect.
Required skills and experiences
An IT Internal Auditor is analytical, curious and have the ability to build trust. It is also of high importance that an IT Internal Auditor is a driven person with project management skills. Furthermore, an IT Internal Auditor need to have operational knowledge and communication skills both in writing (English) and orally.
Valuable experience for the role is minimum 3-5 years in an IT or Process related audit background, alternative a solid operational track record within IT Compliance.
Experience of working in an international company is a plus.
Required skills and qualifications are:
- Familiarity and understanding of international standards like ISO/IEC 27001, SOC2 and NIST.
- Familiarity and understanding of the international regulatory landscape.
- Ability to interview project staff and understand and analyze project issues, controls and risks is necessary.
- Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills, experience with multiple computer systems and their functions.
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Ability to solve problems, draw conclusions from raw data, have critical thinking skills.
- Ability to build trust and maintain positive working relationships with BU senior leadership and IT management executives.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in systems sciences and/or economics or similar operational experience from compliance operations within IT
- Experience in IT, Cyber Security, accounting, or auditing
- Strong understanding of internal controls, governance, risk, and compliance
Welcome to submit your application!
Skanska is cooperating with Sharp Recruitment & Consultants in this recruitment process. Please contact Ron Cohen on +46 73 518 51 88, firstname.lastname@example.org, for questions regarding the company and/or the position.
All applications will be reviewed, and interviews will be performed continuously. The position may be filled before the application deadline, so do not wait to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!