The Kry Legal function operates across a wide range of legal disciplines as well as jurisdictions. Legal plays a key role in Kry acting as a partner to all teams with a focus on expansion, product development and commercial projects. In this role you will be working closely with senior decision makers, you will negotiate a wide range of legal, commercial and healthcare regulatory issues, while supporting the structuring of the company´s products and services. You will work side by side with the Swedish business, as well as with colleagues in Europe to deliver a first class legal function which is seen as an invaluable partner to the business and not purely the source of legal advice. Key responsibilities for the role:
- Work closely with the Head of Legal Sweden and the Legal Team Sweden, to provide legal as well as strategic advice relating to various legal issues within the Swedish business, as well as with other colleagues in the Group Legal Team, on global projects including key areas such as e.g. data privacy and M&A;
- Draft, negotiate and advise on a wide range of commercial contracts, e.g. licensing, service supply, lease, SAAS contracts, IT/business process outsourcing;
- Understand and advise on relevant regulations and legal developments and trends to help the Sweden organisation operate efficiently and compliantly in relation to e.g. digital care, tenders, marketing;
- Update and implement T&Cs, templates, policies etc. based on business needs, legal requirements and product changes;
- Advise on company policies and compliance with applicable law and regulations within the healthcare industry;
- Provide internal training sessions on various legal aspects;
- Improve and implement processes throughout the entire Kry Livi group; and
- Deliver exceptional service through consistently producing high quality work and demonstrating technical competence and insights.
You will report to the Head of Legal for Sweden and be based at our office in Stockholm although by empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person´s individual situation. This means you can choose between our beautiful office as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
Who you are:
You have a Swedish Law Degree LL.M and a minimum of 3 years relevant working experience from a role as in-house counsel or from reputable law firms. You have strong knowledge and skills in a range of legal areas including commercial law and regulations as well as thorough experience in drafting/negotiating contracts as well as analysing and interpreting advanced contractual relationships. You have strong organisational and time management skills, an analytical mindset with attention to detail and you have a strategic yet pragmatic and commercial approach.
You are fluent in Swedish and English, verbally and in writing and have ability to work independently, taking ownership and accountability for work as well as strong interpersonal skills to enable good relationships to be built. You have the ability to get up to speed quickly on specialised areas of law and be keen to continue developing legal skills and engaging in new areas of work.
It is a great advantage if you have experience from the healthcare or tech industry and have experience of working in a high-growth, owner-operated, or venture capital-backed business or experience of working in multinational companies or organizations with global operations. It is also a great advantage if you speak fluent French, German or another European language (apart from Swedish and English).
We believe that in order to thrive at Kry you must enjoy working in a diverse and entrepreneurial setting and have a genuine interest in healthcare and believe in our vision. You should also be proactive and don´t fear to work hands-on and operational. We also believe that you are able to handle a high workload and short deadlines.
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you´re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop! We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry, we care about each other and the world around us.
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
How to apply?
In this recruitment process, Kry is supported by Jurek. Interviews will be carried out as applications are received, so please apply as soon as possible via www.jurek.se Please note that we do not accept applications via e-mail and your application should be in English. For any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Matilda Karlsson by phone 0736 90 50 18 or email email@example.com
More about Kry/Livi:
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Kry/Livi´s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world´s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.